Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jones Family

College. The fear of moving out of your parents house into the scary world of reality. Dishes, laundry, homework and cooking for one. In a strange uninviting city you find friends. Friends who you never lose. Crystal. Ashley. Aspen. 

In 2004, my college adventure began as I met a group of friends through work. Our friendship has seen many laughs, camping trips, bonfires, hotdog scarfing and tipsy Wendover trips. It amazes me after all 6 years we as group still find the time to see each other at least once a year. I love it. 

Crystal and her husband just added a new addition to their family. I was lucky enough to capture Riley's three month pictures. Crystal and Ash you have a handsome little guy and a beautiful family! 







No comments:

Post a Comment