Friday, February 12, 2010

Bear River High @ State Swimming DAY 1

As a high school gal I always got excited for our state swim championships. Being on the state team was something special. We stuck together, had waxing parties, team building parties and even the traditional "state underwear", so when we all went to put our suits on....we matched. Ha Ha ha.  There was nothing more exhilarating, expect maybe water polo. These lucky kids below were Bear River High School state swimmers this year. There are only 12, six boys and six girls. For the first day they performed well, Jason even received a state metal in his 200 free style!! Congrats Jason on such a feat! My poor little sister had a tough day and just wasn't feeling well although I think she did great..! Good job everyone! Good Luck tomorrow! I took all these pictures from high up in the stands with tons of people pushing and leaning in my way....so be kind! 








No comments:

Post a Comment